Bulgarian PM, Bavarian Minister-President to Discuss Refugee Crisis
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and the Minister-President of Bavaria Horst Seehofer are expected to discuss the refugee crisis during the latter's visit to Bulgaria on Friday.
Bavaria is the first German state on the way of refugees coming from the Western Balkans route.
At present, Bavaria is experiencing difficulties in accommodating and caring for the refugees, private bTV station informs.
President of the Christian Social Union (CSU), the Bavarian sister party of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) of German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Seehofer has been critical of her policy of refugees and has been demanding for limiting the reception of migrants to the country.
The interior, transport and European affairs ministers as well as the chief of Bavarian police are also part of the delegation headed by Seehofer.
The Bavarian Minister-President will also attend the official opening ceremony of Sofia Tech Park on Friday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria