Bulgaria's President Calls for Unity against Religious Hatred
Any initiative targeting fanatism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism should be targeted, Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev said on Monday.
Attending a ceremony of lightting candles on the Hanukkah Menorah at the Sofia Synagogue, Plevneliev argued that even the worst of evils could be stopped when people of different religious background unite and say "no" to hatred.
"A brutal murder has nothing to do with God, because God teaches us that the life of every Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, or Jew is important," the Bulgarian Presidency's press office quotes him as saying.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Asen Vassilev: Each Party will have a Deputy Prime Minister
- » Olaf Scholz was Elected as Chancellor of Germany
- » Kalina Konstantinova from WCC Confirmed that she was Nominated for Deputy Prime Minister
- » The Biden-Putin Video Meeting: Two Hours of Mutual Warnings
- » GERB proposes: Either Deputies with COVID Certificates or All Sectors Work without them
- » “Vazrazhdane” will Demand a Referendum on the Green Certificate