7.2-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Tajikistan
An earthquake with a magnitude of 7.2 on the Richter scale occurred in Tajikistan on Monday, with mild tremors felt as far away as the Indian capital of New Delhi and in northern Pakistan.
The epicenter of the earthquake was located 105 kilometres west of the town of Murghab, 136 kilometres northeast of the town of Khorugh and 349 kilometres east of the capital Dushanbe
According to the US Geological Survey, the earthquake occurred at a depth of 26 kilometres.
So far there has been no information on any casualties or damages resulting from the earthquake.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians Can Enter the UK Without Visa for 6 Months From 2021
- » COVID-19 Deaths in Romania Reached 10,000
- » Macron Calls for Distributing First COVID-19 Vaccine Doses to Low-Income Countries
- » UK Public Debt Record High Above 100% of GDP
- » Complains Rise in Sweden as COVID-19 Cases Spike
- » Turkey Aggressively Raises Main Interest Rate to 15 Percent