Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev Knocks Out Maurice Harris in 100 Seconds
Bulgarian former heavyweight boxing champion Kubrat Pulev on Saturday scored his 22nd victory and his 12th knockout againstv Maurice Harris (US).
Bookmakers were strongly in favour of Pulev well before the match, which took place less than two months after Pulev's return to the professional ring.
It took the Bulgarian boxer almost a year to recover after the single defeat he has ever suffered in his professional career. In November of last year he was knocked out in the fifth round by Wladimir Klitschko while claiming the WBA belt.
With 26 victories (11 knockouts) and 20 defeats, Morris has been going through a series of losses over the past months.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Macedonian Football Fans Booed the Bulgarian Anthem but Lost the Match in the End
- » What Table Games can you find at the Best Casino Online in Canada
- » Bulgaria: World Title for the Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble in Sofia
- » First Medal for Bulgaria at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships
- » How to Choose an NFL Sports Betting Site
- » EuroBasket: Bulgaria Defeated the Host Georgia