Politico Names Eva Paunova among People 'Shaping Europe'
Politico magazine has pointed MEP Eva Paunova (EPP) as one of the "28 people from 28 countries who are shaping, shaking and stirring Europe".
"There are few young people in the European institutions who are as committed to improving the plight of young Europeans as Eva Paunova. At 28, she is the youngest member of the European People’s Party, the largest group in the European Parliament, and she is considered one of its rising stars," reads the "Bio" section about her that appears by clicking her picture.
Her work on startups and mentorships and her push for developing opportunities for young people in the digital world have also been mentioned.
"Many in Parliament praise Paunova for her refreshing style, low profile and visibility on social media," the text goes on.
Other prominent names in the "Top 28" list are Viktor Orb?n (Hungary), Nicola Sturgeon (UK), Alexis Papahelas (Greece) and Laura K?vesi (Romania).
You can read Politico's full feature here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 'Bulgaria Phone Scammers Rob, Blackmail Elderly'
- » NY Times: Bulgaria Grows Uneasy as Trump Complicates Ties to Russia
- » NY Times: As Support for EU Flags Elsewhere, Bulgaria Sees Its Benefits
- » DW: German Businesses Prefer Trade with Bulgaria over Investment
- » The Economist: Bulgaria, Moldova Presidents 'Less Pro-Russian Than Advertised'
- » AFP: Bulgaria's Radev 'Struck a Chord by Attacking the Status Quo'