Huge Explosion Rocks Istanbul Metro Station
A huge blast has occurred at Bayrampasa metro station of Istanbul, local media report.
Latest reports suggest there were no casualties, but several people were injured.
District Mayor Atilla Aydiner is quoted as saying the blast had been caused by a bomb. Earlier reports had suggested a power transformer had caused the incident.
Train services have been suspended there, with crowds gathering outside some stations.
Reportedly, the explosion was heard as far as the "Asian" side of Istanbul.
- » In Northern Macedonia, Are Preparing For the Presidential Election
- » Thousands of Albanians Went to the Streets to Demand the Resignation of the Prime Minister
- » FYROM is Officially Renamed North Macedonia
- » Greece to Vote on Constitutional Revision This Week
- » Macedonian MPs to Vote on NATO Protocol
- » Bulgaria Warns FYROM Over NATO Membership
Any genius can tell this was done by Turkey's intelligence agency to misdirect attention from Mr. Erdogan's allowing terrorists do oil transaction.Also arouse nationalistic feelings that the country is under attack; let unite with Mr. Erdogan regardless his criminal wrong doing, for now.
Turkey was created trough an Islamic jihad.. but after many years Turkey turn to a nationalistic state in which everyone has to be a Turk. A person whose farther did not know Turkish language did that. Now the Turks turned again towards the radical Islam in hope to save the relics of their empire.. but the violence and injustice they perpetuated work against them..