Bulgaria Govt to Spend BGN 1 M on Electric Cars for Civil Servants
Some BGN 1 M will be spent on electric cars for civil servants working in the state and municipal administration, Bulgaria's Environment Minister Ivelina Vasileva said on Wednesday.
In an interview with private national bTV station, she opined the move would set an example for citizens to follow.
Bulgaria has traditionally ranked among Europe's worst air polluters, and several governments have maintained that incentives for the use of e-cars will help deal with the problem.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Epidemic Measures Eased – Health Minister
- » Bulgaria: Non-Food Retail Chains Resume Work after Threat to Stage Protests
- » Breaking News: Bulgaria’s PM Boyko Borissov Resigns His Seat in Parliament
- » Bulgaria: Prices of Second-Hand Cars Expected to Rocket amid Pandemic
- » Bulgaria: Kindergartens and Nurseries Resume Work Today
- » Roma Baron Tsar Kiro Buried Like Pharaoh in Plovdiv