Hungary Detains People Heading to Capital Budapest with Explosives
Security has been stepped up for Hungary's top officials after police detained six people last week, Reuters reports citing anti-terror police.
Four of the pople arrested were heading to Budapest in a car where explosives were found.
Separately, a "bomb laboratory" was discovered with explosives and devices "suitable for killing people to the utmost extent", the agency quotes the Counter Terrorism Center's Director General Janos Hajdu as saying.
An Islamist link is not ruled out in the investigation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Italy Blocks Australian Shipment of 250,000 AstraZeneca Coronavirus Vaccines
- » Czech Government Declared a New State of Emergency
- » Poland to Ease Some COVID-19 Restrictions, but Lockdown Remains
- » Travel Chaos in UK as Europeans Suspend Flights
- » Boris Johnson in Brussels Tomorrow for Brexit Talks
- » COVID-19 Death Toll in France Crosses 55,000 Mark