Bulgarian Authorities Detain 24 Illegal Migrants Near Pazardzhik
Bulgarian authorities detained 24 illegal migrants on the territory of the village of Rosen in the municipality of Pazardzhik.
According to the spokesperson of the district department of the interior ministry, the migrants are minor and adult men.
They were detained in the vicinity of the village after the mayor of the settlement had seen them entering an uninhabited house.
Only seven of them are adults, with the remaining aged between 13 and 17 years, private bTV station informs.
According to preliminary information, they are of Afghan origin, none of them being in possession of identity documents. Their intention was to continue to western Europe.
The migrants will be sent to a house for temporary accommodation of foreigners in the town of Lyubimets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend