Lufthansa Strike Cancels All Flights Between Sofia, German Airports
The continuing strike of flight attendants of Lufthansa cancelled all flights operated by the German airline between the Bulgarian capital of Sofia and the airports in Frankfurt and Munich on Wednesday.
The Independent Flight Attendant's Organisation (UFO) announced further strikes from Wednesday until Friday between 04.00 and 23.59 on all flights from/to Frankfurt, Munich and Dusseldorf.
A total of 931 flights were cancelled on Wednesday, which will affect about 96 000 passengers, the website of the airline informs.
Flights from Lufthansa Group airlines Lufthansa CityLine, Germanwings, Eurowings, Air Dolomiti, Austrian Airlines, SWISS and Brussels Airlines are not affected by the strikes and are expected to run as scheduled.
The latest strike has lasted since November 6, with flight attendants and the management of the airline continuing to disagree over early retirement conditions and pensions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU: A Ruble Account with Gazprombank Violates the Sanctions
- » EC: Bulgaria should Reduce its overall Dependence on Fossil Fuels and their Imports
- » 30% of all Liquefied Gas supplies to Greece are for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday