Terrorist Act Remains ‘Possible Reason’ for Russian Plane Crash in Egypt - PM Medvedev
A reason for last month’s crash of the Russian passenger plane in Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula could be a terrorist bombing, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said on Monday.
This is the first time a senior Russian government official has publicly admitted that the crash might have been a result of a terrorist attack.
"A terrorist act, remains, of course, a possible reason for what happened," Medvedev told Rossiyskaya Gazeta newspaper, as quoted by sputniknews.com.
The Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said earlier on non Monday that the UK had provided ‘certain data on the Russian plane crash’ to Moscow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia proposes to send a North Korean into Space
- » Wagner leader Yevgeny Prigozhin Dead after Plane Crash in Russia
- » At least 27 People Died after an Explosion at a Gas Station in Russia
- » Threat of Expulsion: Russians must take an Exam in Latvia
- » Russian Civil War: Putin threatened all those Guilty of Insurrection will Suffer Punishment
- » Invasion of Russia Day 1? Incursion in Belgorod Region by Russian Volunteers