Two Romanian Football Legends to Join Stoichkov's 50th Birthday Show
Two of the greatest football players in Romanian history - Gheorghe Hagi and Gheorghe Popescu confirmed their participation at the 50th birthday show organised by Bulgarian legend Hristo Stoichkov next year.
Stoichkov played with both Hagi and Popescu during his spell at FC Barcelona.
The two Romanians will join Argentina's Diego Maradona and Colombia's Carlos Valderrama, who were revealed as the first participants in the show last week.
The show entitled "50 years number 8" (after Stoichkov's jersey number) will bring together some of the best Bulgarian and international football players from the recent past and the present.
They will be split into two teams, with one of the teams composed of footballers playing with their left foot and the other made of players relying on their right foot.
The show will take place at the Vasil Levski Nationa Stadium in Sofia on 20 May 2016.
The names of the remaining guests will be announced in subsequent weeks.
Tickets for the show can be purchased in the Eventim network (online at eventim.bg), with prices ranging from BGN 18.88 to BGN 88.88 depending on the exact seating arrangement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mobile Betting Apps: Sports News and Tips
- » Four Bronze Medals for Bulgarian students from the Informatics Olympiad
- » Nurgyul Salimova with a Record Rating in the FIDE Rankings
- » Nurgyul Salimova: I am Proud of what I have Achieved, I Felt the Support of many Bulgarians and People from all over the World
- » After 30 years: Bulgaria Won again the Team World Title in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Women's Spanish teams Refuse to Play until the President of the Football Federation is replaced