All Flights Between Sofia, Frankfurt Cancelled as Lufthansa Strike Continues
All flights between the Bulgarian capital and Frankfurt operated by Lufthansa are cancelled on Saturday as the strike of the flights attendants of the German airline continues.
The latest strike, which began on Friday, cancelled 290 flights and affected 37 000 passengers, including people travelling between Sofia and Frankfurt.
According to the website of Sofia Airport, the flights between the Bulgarian capital and Munich are not affected by the strike.
The Independent Flight Attendant's Organisation (UFO) has announced strike for all Lufthansa flights from/to Frankfurt and Dusseldorf on Saturday between 6.00 and 23.00 for all flights from/to Dusseldorf and all flights operated with A319, A320, A321 and B737 from/to Frankfurt.
Flight cancellations from/to Frankfurt and Dusseldorf are to be expected for both domestic and internationa flights.
Flights operated by Lufthansa CityLine, Germanwings, Eurowings, Air Dolomiti, Austrian Airlines, SWISS and Brussels Airlines are not affected by potential strikes.
The latest strike comes after Lufthansa and the union failed to reach an agreement on the long-running dispute over early retirement conditions and pensions.
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France
- » US Imposes New Sanctions on China over the Violent Crackdowns on the Muslim Minority
- » The EC Meets Without Using any Paper for the First Time
- » Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Donald Trump Held a Bilateral Meeting
- » The White House Dismissed Trump's Impeachment Report
- » The New Islamic State Leader Was Arrested