Bulgaria's President Calls National Security Council on November 10
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has scheduled a meeting of the Consultative Council for National Security on November 10, an official with the Presidency has said.
The session will focus on the geopolitical environment and the developments in the Middle East, alongside the migrant crisis, Ekaterina Zaharieva, an adviser to Plevneliev, has told private national bTV station.
Zaharieva has also explained the President refrained from calling the consultative council until now to avoid being acused of meddling "political infighting" in the run-up to local elections whose runoff is being held Sunday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend