Albania’s President Bujar Nishani Arrives in Bulgaria on 2-Day Visit
Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev and his Albanian counterpart Bujar Nishani, who arrives in Sofia Tuesday, will discuss cooperation in the spheres of trade, economy and culture, the EU integration of the countries of the Western Balkans, and the increased migratory pressure on Europe.
Nishani arrives in Bulgaria at the invitation of Plevneliev.
The meetings scheduled during the two-day visit of Albania’s President to Bulgaria will focus on bilateral and regional cooperation, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
Nishani is to meet with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Parliament Speaker Tsetska Tsacheva during his stay in Bulgaria.
On Wednesday, at 9:30 a.m.,Plevneliev and Nishani will open a Bulgarian-Albanian Business Forum at the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry HQ.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fifty People Protested in front of the Bulgarian Embassy in Skopje
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgaria Suspends Visas for Russians with Property in Bulgaria and for Tourists from Russia
- » Russia Expelled 14 Bulgarian Diplomats
- » The Russian Ambassador expressed Hope that things will Change in Bulgaria