EU Socialists' Leader Stanishev Meeting Jeremy Corbyn Saturday
Sergey Stanishev, head the Party of European Socialists (PES), is to meet with the UK Labour party's leader Jeremy Corbyn over the weekend.
Stanishev is going to London as part of a PES delegation for Labour's Annual Conference taking place between September 27 and 30, Bulgarian newspapers report, citing the PES press office.
The former Bulgarian PM is also to take part in a debate that will involve all parties in the British Parliament over the migrant crisis in Europe and the EU in/out referendum that the UK is due to hold by the end of 2017.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General