EU Socialists' Leader Stanishev Meeting Jeremy Corbyn Saturday
Sergey Stanishev, head the Party of European Socialists (PES), is to meet with the UK Labour party's leader Jeremy Corbyn over the weekend.
Stanishev is going to London as part of a PES delegation for Labour's Annual Conference taking place between September 27 and 30, Bulgarian newspapers report, citing the PES press office.
The former Bulgarian PM is also to take part in a debate that will involve all parties in the British Parliament over the migrant crisis in Europe and the EU in/out referendum that the UK is due to hold by the end of 2017.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protest in Bulgaria: PM Borissov Demands Finance, Economy and Interior Ministers to Resign
- » Bulgarian PM to Protesters: I Hear You But Next Months Will Be Extremely Difficult to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Goranov: The Government Is Not Considering Resigning
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Fifth Day in a Row Bulgarians Demand on the Government and Prosecutor's Resignation
- » Democratic Bulgaria, Hristo Ivanov: There Must Be Early Elections, People Are Ready For Them
- » Forth Day in a Row: Protests in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, Burgas; A Girl Climbed the Former Party House in Sofia