Kresna-Sandanski Section of Bulgaria’s Struma Motorway to Be Built in 3.6 Years
Agreements on the designing, construction and oversight of the Kresna-Sandanski section of the Struma motorway will be signed Friday at Bulgaria’s Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works.
The contracting authority is the National Company Strategic Infrastructure Projects (NCSIP), while the contractor of the contract for the designing and construction is the consortium “Struma – Lot 3.3,” which consists of the following companies: “GBS - Infrastructure Construction”, “Glavbolgarstroy” AD, “Patstroy 92,” and “Geostroy” AD, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
The construction oversight will be awarded to “Patinvestengineering“AD.
The motorway section (Lot 3.3) is around 23.6 km long.
The deadline for the completion of construction works is three years and a half.
The cost of the project stands at BGN 255.8 M and it may increase to no more than BGN 281 M, VAT included, according to the contract.
The company tasked with construction oversight will receive up to BGN 3.6 M, VAT included.
The financing is provided under operational program “Transport and Transport Infrastructure 2014-2020.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spurred by Film and TV Production, Canadian Entertainment Industry Continues to Surge
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February