Kresna-Sandanski Section of Bulgaria’s Struma Motorway to Be Built in 3.6 Years
Agreements on the designing, construction and oversight of the Kresna-Sandanski section of the Struma motorway will be signed Friday at Bulgaria’s Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works.
The contracting authority is the National Company Strategic Infrastructure Projects (NCSIP), while the contractor of the contract for the designing and construction is the consortium “Struma – Lot 3.3,” which consists of the following companies: “GBS - Infrastructure Construction”, “Glavbolgarstroy” AD, “Patstroy 92,” and “Geostroy” AD, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
The construction oversight will be awarded to “Patinvestengineering“AD.
The motorway section (Lot 3.3) is around 23.6 km long.
The deadline for the completion of construction works is three years and a half.
The cost of the project stands at BGN 255.8 M and it may increase to no more than BGN 281 M, VAT included, according to the contract.
The company tasked with construction oversight will receive up to BGN 3.6 M, VAT included.
The financing is provided under operational program “Transport and Transport Infrastructure 2014-2020.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels