Swiss Company Trisa Opens Logistics Center in Bulgaria
Swiss company Trisa has opened its first logistics center in Bulgaria near the town of Elin Pelin.
The facility has a floor space of 3000 square meters and is located on a plot spanning 27 000 square meters owned by the company.
The entire land plot owned by the company is to be developed gradually over the next few years, according to money.bg.
The investment so far amounts to over BGN 6 million.
Up to 30 jobs are to be created in the part of the facility that has already been built.
The investment in the logistics center in Bulgaria’s Elin Pelin marks the beginning of the company’s expansion campaign in Eastern European countries.
Trisa OOD Bulgaria, the only subsidiary of the company outside of Switzerland, was awarded an A-class investor certificate for the project and for its long-term development vision.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday
- » At least 80%: The EU Obliges its Members to Stock up on Gas
- » Ambassador of Azerbaijan: We are Committed to Bulgaria's Energy Security
- » PM on Natural Gas: Bulgaria's Firm Step has Helped the Entire EU