Bulgaria Proposes Kazak to Take over as Envoy to Bahrain and Oman from Olshevski
Bulgaria’s government on Wednesday proposed to the President to transfer the accreditation of the country’s diplomatic representation to Bahrain and Oman to Qatar from Kuwait.
The reason is that Bulgaria’s embassy in Doha is now the country’s largest diplomatic mission in the Arabian Peninsula and has the greatest capacity to ensure full-scale bilateral relations with Bahrain and Oman, the cabinet said in a statement following a weekly meeting.
Bulgaria’s Ambassador to Qatar Metin Kazak, who is based in Doha, will also be his country’s diplomatic representative to Bahrain and Oman.
Kazak will take over his new functions from Bulgaria’s Ambassador to Kuwait Aleksandar Olshevski who so far has been representing Bulgaria in Bahrain and Oman.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus