Bulgaria Nationalist MEP Claims IS Hacked His Website
The website of MEP Angel Dzhambazki has purportedly been hacked by the Islamic State (IS) group, a statement by Dzhambazki's VMRO party reads.
"MEP Angel Dzhambazki is known for his critical tone on Islamic State. He has more than once raised awareness of the threat which IS constitutes to Europe, and to the whole world as well, the message reads."
As of 14:40 EEST, Dzhambazki's website was indeed unavailable, with a message appearing in Arabic and followed by another: "Hacked By Islamic State".
Apparently the hackers, who present themselves as @isis_cyberarmy, also left a mail address to be contacted: email@example.com.
A message "to be continued" is visible at the bottom of the page.
Dzhambazki has been known for his harsh rhetoric on a number of issues, including IS.
"This is war," the statement quotes him as saying as a response.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Car with Ukrainian Registration was Set on Fire in Varna
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia
- » A 38-year-old Man from Burgas was Detained for Hammering Pickaxes into Ukrainian Cars
- » A Bus with Ukrainian Citizens caught Fire in Bulgaria
- » 4 People Died in a Fire at a Nursing Home in Varna
- » Cuba: At least 22 Casualties in a Hotel Explosion in Havana