Bulgaria Nationalist MEP Claims IS Hacked His Website
The website of MEP Angel Dzhambazki has purportedly been hacked by the Islamic State (IS) group, a statement by Dzhambazki's VMRO party reads.
"MEP Angel Dzhambazki is known for his critical tone on Islamic State. He has more than once raised awareness of the threat which IS constitutes to Europe, and to the whole world as well, the message reads."
As of 14:40 EEST, Dzhambazki's website was indeed unavailable, with a message appearing in Arabic and followed by another: "Hacked By Islamic State".
Apparently the hackers, who present themselves as @isis_cyberarmy, also left a mail address to be contacted: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A message "to be continued" is visible at the bottom of the page.
Dzhambazki has been known for his harsh rhetoric on a number of issues, including IS.
"This is war," the statement quotes him as saying as a response.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Confirmed: 45 are the Dead in the Burned North Macedonian Bus
- » A Methane Explosion killed 52 people in a Russian Mine
- » Human Error is the Leading Version of the Tragedy on the “Struma” Highway, Victims are 44
- » The Burned Bus belonging to "Besa Trans" did not pass Customs Inspection on the Macedonian Side
- » Overview of the “Struma” Tragedy: Chronology, Versions and Sorrows of Two Nations
- » Procedure for Revocation of License of the Bus Carrier "Besa Trans" has Started