Bulgaria Nationalist MEP Claims IS Hacked His Website
The website of MEP Angel Dzhambazki has purportedly been hacked by the Islamic State (IS) group, a statement by Dzhambazki's VMRO party reads.
"MEP Angel Dzhambazki is known for his critical tone on Islamic State. He has more than once raised awareness of the threat which IS constitutes to Europe, and to the whole world as well, the message reads."
As of 14:40 EEST, Dzhambazki's website was indeed unavailable, with a message appearing in Arabic and followed by another: "Hacked By Islamic State".
Apparently the hackers, who present themselves as @isis_cyberarmy, also left a mail address to be contacted: email@example.com.
A message "to be continued" is visible at the bottom of the page.
Dzhambazki has been known for his harsh rhetoric on a number of issues, including IS.
"This is war," the statement quotes him as saying as a response.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad
- » Two Children Drowned After Jumping From the Bridge in the Sea Garden of Burgas