Bulgaria Nationalist MEP Claims IS Hacked His Website
The website of MEP Angel Dzhambazki has purportedly been hacked by the Islamic State (IS) group, a statement by Dzhambazki's VMRO party reads.
"MEP Angel Dzhambazki is known for his critical tone on Islamic State. He has more than once raised awareness of the threat which IS constitutes to Europe, and to the whole world as well, the message reads."
As of 14:40 EEST, Dzhambazki's website was indeed unavailable, with a message appearing in Arabic and followed by another: "Hacked By Islamic State".
Apparently the hackers, who present themselves as @isis_cyberarmy, also left a mail address to be contacted: email@example.com.
A message "to be continued" is visible at the bottom of the page.
Dzhambazki has been known for his harsh rhetoric on a number of issues, including IS.
"This is war," the statement quotes him as saying as a response.
- » Two Planes Crashed at Frankfurt Airport
- » At Least 13 People Have Died in a Severe Crash in Slovakia
- » 16 Killed in Train Crash in Bangladesh
- » Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)