Police in Plovdiv Bust Printing House for Fake Documents
Police in Bulgaria’s Plovdiv have uncovered a printing facility for fake documents, including ID cards, diplomas and drivers’ licenses and control cards.
The printing facility was located in Rozova Dolina Street, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
Police are to announce details about the operation at a press conference later on Friday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison