Bulgaria’s Ivet Lalova-Collio Books Spot in Women’s 200m Final in Beijing
Ivet Lalova-Collio of Bulgaria on Thursday made it to the women’s 200m sprint finals at the Beijing 2015 IAAF World Athletics Championships.
Lalova-Collio clocked in 22.32 seconds, 0.19 ahead of her best sprint recorded in Madrid in July 2004.
She finished third in her semi-final, behind Jamaica’s Elaine Thompson (22.13) and Candyce Mcgrone of USA (22:26).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Cup 2022: Riots in Belgium and the Netherlands after Morocco's Victory
- » World Cup 2022: Japan with a memorable Comeback - Stun Germany 2-1
- » World Cup 2022 sensation: Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina
- » Qatar 2022: Iran's Players refused to sing their National Anthem
- » The World is Football! World Cup 2022 in Qatar begins
- » Beer will be Banned from World Cup stadiums in Qatar