Registration for Participation in Bulgaria's Local Elections Begins
The registration of parties and coalitions for participation in the forthcoming local elections, which are scheduled to take place in Bulgaria on October 25, begins on Tuesday.
The Central Election Commission (CIK) will be carrying out registrations every day until September 9, when the deadline for the submission of the required documents expires.
The main ruling party GERB will be the first to register as youths have been taking turns to stay in front of the building of CIK since August 10, when Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev announced the date of the elections.
A referendum on the introduction of remote electronic voting will take place simultaneously with the holding of the local elections.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend