Bulgaria’s Staniliya Stamenova Wins Women's Singles Canoe 200m World Title
Bulgaria's Staniliya Stamenova won gold in C1 (singles canoe) 200m women's finals at the 2015 ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships in Milan, Italy on Sunday.
Stamenova, the defending silver medalist, clocked 48.717 seconds, coming ahead of Canada's three-time World Champion in Women’s C1 200m Laurence Vincent Lapointe.
Kincso Takacs of Hungary and Kamila Bobr of Belarus also managed to finish ahead of heavily favoured Vincent Lapointe who remained in the fourth place (+0.637 seconds) even though she was more than a second faster than her next closest competitor after the semifinals held on Saturday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who Are Bulgaria’s Opponents in Their Euro 2024 Qualifying Campaign?
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?