Bulgarian Cabinet Allocates BGN 15.8 M for Natural Disaster Relief, Prevention
The Bulgarian government approved on Wednesday the allocation of BGN 15.8 M to cover additional expenses of ministries and transfers to municipalities amounting.
The funds are allocated from the reserves of the government budget for overcoming the consequences of natural disasters and future prevention.
The funds will be used to reimburse expenses on immediate emergency and recovery works and future prevention works, the government's press service informs.
Among the projects, which will be granted funding are landslide mitigations on sections of Struma motorway, a municipal road in Asenovgrad municipality and dwelling areas in the district of Kardzhali and Berkovitsa municipality.
Another part of the funds will be used for clearing the bed of Maritsa river in its Svilengrad section and the construction of facilities for flood prevention and reinforcing the embankments.
A total of BGN 2.2 M will be allocated to the Hail Suppression Executive Agency for the purchase of anti-hail rockets and maintenance of the equipment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend