Fire Near Bulgaria's Dragoman Contained
The fire, which has been raging in a coniferous forest near the town of Dragoman in western Bulgaria, was contained on Tuesday.
However extinguishing of the flames is still continuing and is being hampered by the difficult accessibility of the area, private bTV station informs.
The most probable cause of the fire is a military drill at the tank training area.
There is no threat for the inhabitants of the nearby settlements.
A military helicopter participated in extinguishing the fire on Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Eruption of Volcano in Spain Can Last up to Three Months
- » A Magnitude 6.5 Earthquake Off the Coast of Nicaragua
- » Tanker Ship Stranded off Bulgarian Coast near Park "Yailata"
- » Mystery: Woman Found on Inaccessible Island and Doesn't Know How She Got There
- » Tornado Hit Bulgaria Village Orlov dol
- » Three Bulgarians Confirmed Dead in Helicopter Crash in Africa