Bulgaria Radiation Levels Unaffected by Chernobyl Wildfire - Environment Agency
No changes in radiation levels have been recorded in Bulgaria as a result of the latest wildwire in the exclusion zone around the closed Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine, the Executive Environment Agency said on Sunday.
The National Automated System for continuous monitoring of gamma radiation has not recorded changes from the typical levels of radiation at the points of measurement, the agency said on its website.
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Greece
- » Another Earthquake in Albania
- » Teams of the Sofia Inspectorate Have Carried Out Inspections of Sources of Air Pollution
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Crete
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy in Plains and Valleys before Noon, Mostly Sunny in other Areas
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold