Bulgaria Radiation Levels Unaffected by Chernobyl Wildfire - Environment Agency
No changes in radiation levels have been recorded in Bulgaria as a result of the latest wildwire in the exclusion zone around the closed Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine, the Executive Environment Agency said on Sunday.
The National Automated System for continuous monitoring of gamma radiation has not recorded changes from the typical levels of radiation at the points of measurement, the agency said on its website.
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
- » What We Need to Do in order to Get Europe Back on Track to Achieve its 2030 and 2050 Goals?
- » The EU Won't Be Able to Meet its Environmental Targets by 2020
- » Typhoon Kammuri Is Raging in the Philippines, 9 People Were Killed
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake in Kazakhstan
- » Weather Forecast: Light Snow by Noon