5km Long Section of Bulgaria’s Hemus Motorway Opens for Traffic
The Belokopoitovo – Kaspichan section of the Hemus motorway and the biggest road junction in Bulgaria, Belokopitovo, open for traffic on Monday.
The motorway section is 4.898 km long and the road junction will provide a connection to the roads Ruse-Varna and Koritna-Belokopitovo.
The motorway section was built under a project of Bulgaria’s Road Infrastructure Agency and the funding was provided solely from the state budget.
The investment amounted to nearly BGN 66 M, according to a media statement of the Regional Development Ministry.
The contractor was “Avtomagistrali Cherno More” AD, the designer was “Patproekt” EOOD, and the construction supervision was carried out by “Patinvestengineering” AD.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform
- » Bulgaria: Group of Men Brutally Beat a Boy with Clubs and Stakes in Harmanli
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » Bulgaria expects Annual Inflation of around 8%