Multifunctional Sports Hall to Open next to Sofia Central Railway Station
A multifunctional sports hall spanning an area of 1500 square meters is to open right next to the Sofia Central Railway Station.
The 48x30 sports hall is almost ready.
It has a separate entrance just a few meters away from the railway station.
The sports hall includes gyms, changing rooms, and coach facilities, according to reports of Darik radio.
Specialists estimate that it can accommodate movable seats for 800-1000 spectators, meaning that competitions and tournaments can be organized there.
The multifunctional sports hall is suitable for basketball, volleyball, and rhythmic gymnastics and can accommodate up to three mats.
The sports hall is currently owned by the National Railway Infrastructure Company, but the Transport Ministry may grant it to the Sports Ministry.
According to reports of the Ministry of Youth and Sports, the new sports hall could be provided to the Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics Federation.
The ongoing repair works at the Sofia Central Railway Station under a project worth BGN 73.8 M are to be wrapped up by early November.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » All of the EU except Bulgaria and Hungary Demand the Expulsion of Russia from World Sports
- » The Biggest Horse Racing Countries in Europe
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest
- » Dimitrov Double Dips Stateside
- » For the First Time: Bulgarian Baseball Player with a Professional Contract in the USA
- » Here is How to Download the Betway Mobile apps for Android and iOS for Bulgaria