Lifeguards Save Eight Foreigners From Drowning in Bulgaria's Zlatni Pyasatsi
Lifeguards have saved eight foreign tourists from drowning in the Bulgarian seaside resort of Zlatni Pyasatsi (Golden Sands) by noon on Saturday.
After the foreigners were given first aid on the beach, they were sent to their hotels to have a rest, daily Dnevnik informs.
The most serious incident involved a Vietnamese citizen, who was retrieved from the water with a third-fourth degree of drowning and pulmonary edema.
Although, the sea has been stormy for two days and red flag has been raised, the foreigners have ignored the warnings and went into the sea.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Confirmed: 45 are the Dead in the Burned North Macedonian Bus
- » A Methane Explosion killed 52 people in a Russian Mine
- » Human Error is the Leading Version of the Tragedy on the “Struma” Highway, Victims are 44
- » The Burned Bus belonging to "Besa Trans" did not pass Customs Inspection on the Macedonian Side
- » Overview of the “Struma” Tragedy: Chronology, Versions and Sorrows of Two Nations
- » Procedure for Revocation of License of the Bus Carrier "Besa Trans" has Started