Bulgaria to Extend Investment Cooperation with UK Businesses
Bulgaria’s investment promotion agency has signed an agreement with the British Bulgarian Business Association (BBBA) to extend their cooperation.
The two bodies will work towards attracting investment and exchanging information on potential business partners from Bulgaria and the UK, existing and planned investment projects as well as regulatory measures, InvestBulgaria Agency (IBA) said in a statement.
The agreement was signed by Stamen Yanev, IBA Executive Director, and BBBA Chairman David Hampson.
The document also provides for the two organizations to work together to develop sustainable economy and to cooperate in the development of projects and programmes related to public-private partnership that can be useful for both sides, according to the statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BSMEPA and BDB will host the 17th annual meeting of INSME in Sofia on December 9-10
- » Switzerland has introduced a Mandatory PCR Test Requirement upon Entry
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators are Reporting Increased Interest in Charter Programs for the Holidays
- » US has Introduced Mandatory COVID-19 Negative Test Requirement for those Arriving by Plane
- » Kristalina Georgieva: Omicron could Slow Down the Pace of Global Economic Recovery
- » “The Bulgarian Davos” Event will take place on December 14