Bulgarian PM Borisov to Pay One-Day Working Visit to Bavaria
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will pay a one-day working visit to Bavaria on Tuesday.
In Munich, Borisov is to meet the Minister-President of Bavaria Horst Seehofer, the government's press service informs.
The Bulgarian PM will also be an honorary guest to the reception given by the president of the Bavarian parliament Barbara Stamm.
On his visit to Bavaria, Borisov will be accompanied by two his deputy prime ministers - Rumyana Bachvarova and Tomislav Donchev and Regional Minister Lilyana Pavlova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » Diplomatic Missions in Bulgaria with a Demonstration in Support of Ukraine
- » Ukraine’s Ambassador to Bulgaria: Peace means Victory for Ukraine in this Imperialist War
- » Lithuanian President Decorates Maxim Behar with a State Award for Articles Written in 1991
- » Russian Ambassador: Bulgarians are still a Russophile People