Bulgaria Ranks Among Top 3 Most Popular Destinations for TUI Russia This Summer
Turkey, Egypt and Bulgaria have become the most popular destinations for Russian tourists this summer, the Association of Russian Tour Operators said on Thursday, citing data provided by TUI Russia.
According to the tour operator, the average trip price per person this summer is in the range of USD 700 to USD 850, which is 15-20 percent lower than last year. The average duration of tours of Russian tourists this year is 10 nights.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » Bulgaria: No more Dogs on the Beach in Varna
- » Summer Holiday in Bulgaria: Visitors can now Prepay Online for Umbrellas and Sunbeds on the Beach
- » Bulgaria expects 13 million Foreign Tourists in 2023