4-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Bulgaria's Kavarna, Varna
An earthquake of magnitude 4 on the Richter scale was registered in the Black Sea on Wednesday, the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC) informs.
The earthquake occurred at a depth of sixteen kilometres and its epicentre was 13 kilometres south of Kavarna and 39 kilometres east of Varna.
The earthquake was felt in the city of Varna and on the territory of Kavarna municipality, especially at the higher floors of the buildings, local citizens testify.
At present there is no information on any damages or casualties.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot on Tuesday
- » RECORD HEAT: Temperatures between 37 and 42 Degrees in Bulgaria
- » 3 Black Sea Coastal Areas Received 'Protected zone' Status
- » Yellow Code for High Temperatures in Bulgaria, up to 40 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Hottest July Week is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Calm