NDK Pavement Renovation Reaches BGN 300
The total value of the renovation works taking place near the National Palace of Culture (NDK) continues to grow.
An additional sum of BGN 315,600 will be allocated to the project, as reported by BGNES.
The new portion of the funds will be used for the substitution of the red pavement across the park and all around the building.
The rearrangement of the red pavement will cost close to BGN 140,000 and the jointing will cost an additional BGN 176,000. Reportedly, the renovation works are not expected to last more than a month after the tender is assigned.
Documents concerning the project state that it will involve a total of 1,250 m2 of pavement and 10,000 meters of jointing.
The total budget for the NDK renovation tender has been increased exponentially over the past several months and will now reach more than BGN 13,4 M. Out of them, BGN 8 M come directly from the Sofia Municipality and the other BGN 4,7 M have been utilized along the Regional Development program of the EU. It is expected that the groundwork along NDK will be completed right before the local elections in Bulgaria scheduled for October.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: BSP Demands Starting Talks with Russia on Sputnik V Vaccine Delivery
- » Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister to Present National Recovery and Sustainability Plan before Parliament Recess
- » Bulgaria: Sofia Budget 2021 Adopted, Will Mayor Deliver on Promises?
- » Bulgaria: Remote Measuring Devices Become Mandatory as of 2027
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Activity Report of Anti-Corruption Commission for Illegal Assets Forfeiture
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring Is Coming on Tiptoe