Gunmen Take Hostages in Suspected Store Robbery Near Paris
Gunmen have taken on Monday several hostages in a suspected armed robbery of a Primark store in a shopping centre in Villeneuve-la-Garenne, north of Paris.
According to the police, two or three armed men entered the store, where up to ten people might be held hostages, the BBC reports.
Police have stopped all traffic in the area around the Qwartz shopping centre, all other nearby shops have been closed and special forces have been dispatched to the site.
Reports indicated that eighteen people have been freed from the shopping centre, but it remained unclear how many remained inside.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria will not support an alternative plan for Bulgaria in Schengen
- » Austria officially said "No" to Bulgaria and Romania in Schengen
- » Rutte: Next year, Bulgaria can take Steps Forward on its way to Schengen
- » European countries increase Trade with Russia, despite the War and Sanctions
- » EC: Bulgaria has ensured even better Protection of the EU External Borders than in the First Inspection
- » Von der Leyen: EU must adapt its Rules in response to US Subsidies