British Tourist Tried to Kidnap Baby in Bulgaria's Slanchev Bryag
A 31-year old British tourist tried to kidnap an 11-month old baby in a stroller from its mother in the center of the Black Sea resort of Slanchev Bryag, as reported by the press office of the Bulgarian Interior Ministry.
The British citizen Anthony B., who was intoxicated, forcefully took the baby strolled from the hands of the mother. The father of the child- a 28-year old man from Kostenets tried to stop the tourist but the foreigner punched him in the face.
Soon after, the 28-year old woman started crying for help. Police officers arrived on site immediately and arrested the intoxicated tourist. He, however, continued acting arrogant and started swearing at them. As a result, he has been detained for a term of 24-hours before all evidence on the case is collected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Border Guards rescued 38 Refugees in the Black Sea, including a Baby
- » Bulgaria: Serious Crash involving Public Transport Bus in Sofia – A Child is Injured
- » Bulgaria: Authorities found 250 Barrels of Chemicals scattered around Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Nearly 100 Houses in the Flooded Villages of Karlovo Region may be Demolished
- » The Hurricane in Burgas: Hundreds of Uprooted Trees, Flipped Cars, Collapsed Buildings
- » Bulgaria’s Pomorie declared a State of Emergency after Powerful Storms