Bulgaria's National Gallery Square 500 Admits Visitors for Free Every Second Thursday
Bulgaria's recently opened National Gallery Square 500 announced that it will admit visitors free of charge every second Thursday of the month.
The management of the gallery has declared every second Thursday as open doors day, when visitors will be able to admire the exhibitions for free.
The good news for the art lovers is that the gallery will be open throughout the summer, private bTV station reports.
The gallery, which was unveiled in May, has 28 halls situated on four floors and exhibits nearly 2000 works of art from the collection of the National museum complex.
Half of the exhibited works are of Bulgarian artists, while the other half exhibits art from Europe, Asia, Africa and America.
The oldest works of art in the Bulgarian collection date back to the 1890s, while the majority of the foreign works are from the 1980s.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Cyrillic Initiative Launches
- » Bulgarians Celebrate St. George's Day
- » Bulgarian President congratulated the Muslim community in Bulgaria on Eid Mubarak
- » Bulgarian PM for 146 years since the April Uprising: The most Important thing is Unity
- » Christ is Risen! Bulgarians Celebrate Easter
- » It is Holy Saturday, the Orthodox World Awaits the Resurrection of Christ