Bulgaria’s Varna Emerges as Top Budget Flight Foreign Destination for Russian Tourists
The Black Sea resorts of Varna, in Bulgaria, and Sochi, in Russia are the best budget flight destinations for Russian tourists who want to spend summer holidays with their children, TASS reported on Wednesday.
Citing data from the online service Aviasales, the Russian news agency said that Sochi is the most affordable domestic destination for Russian tourists. A flight from Moscow to Sochi and back for a family with one child will cost 20,500 roubles (325 euro).
Varna is the cheapest foreign Black Sea destination this summer, according to Aviasales data.
A two-way ticket for two adults plus a child from Moscow to Varna will cost 35,670 roubles (566 euro).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic