Code Yellow on Account of Dangerous Heat Waves
Code yellow has been issued in 23 municipal regions of Bulgaria because of the heat wave expected Wednesday.
The warning concerns the regions of Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Sofia, Pernik, Kyustendil, Blagoevgrad, Pazardzhik, Smolyan, Haskovo, Kardzhali, Yambol, Sliven, Stara Zagora, Plovdiv, Lovech, Pleven, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse, Razgrad and Silistra.
Meteorologists are expecting for maximum temperatures to reach 35 to 38 ° C.
Code yellow means that people in those regions need to be extremely careful when they go out of their houses on account of the extremely high temperatures. Health problems will be likely for sensitive and ill people, as well as for elderly people and children.
Weather across the whole country will be sunny and will become slightly overheated in the early afternoon with maximum temperatures between 33° and 38° C. There has been no warning of dangerous overheating and temperatures will be slightly lower – between 27° and 30° C. Sea water will measure up to 23-25° C.
Mountain regions will be predominantly sunny with slight chances of cloudiness in the afternoons. Winds will be slow and blowing from the south-east with maximum temperatures around 26° C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Windy with a sharp Cooling in the evening
- » "Earth Hour" - We turn off the Lights and Shine a Light on the Problem of Endangered Animal Species
- » Bulgaria: The Zoo in Burgas acquired New Exotic Rodents
- » Sunny Weather in Bulgaria, in the morning with Reduced Visibility
- » Rains will Mostly Stop and Sunny Weather will prevail over Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Dangerous Rain Showers in 8 Regions