Maximum Temperatures in Bulgaria Reaching 37° C
Weather in Bulgaria will be accompanied by critically high temperatures on Tuesday. The maximums will be varying between 32° C and 37° C.
The values will be slightly lower along the Black Sea coast.
Morning temperatures will be considerably lower, merely reaching 16° C to 20° C.
The weather will remain extremely hot over te next several days across Bulgaria as well.
Short term precipitations are expected in the Western Regions of the country Thursday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"
- » Europe and the US in Sweltering Heat, 50 Degrees in Iraq
- » Over 1,000 killed in Spain's Heatwave
- » Bulgaria: The Weather will get Hotter in the coming days
- » Bulgaria: Extreme Danger of Fires Today
- » Temperatures are Dropping, Dangerous Weather in half of Bulgaria