Maximum Temperatures in Bulgaria Reaching 37° C
Weather in Bulgaria will be accompanied by critically high temperatures on Tuesday. The maximums will be varying between 32° C and 37° C.
The values will be slightly lower along the Black Sea coast.
Morning temperatures will be considerably lower, merely reaching 16° C to 20° C.
The weather will remain extremely hot over te next several days across Bulgaria as well.
Short term precipitations are expected in the Western Regions of the country Thursday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy and Little Sun Today
- » Unprecedentedly Powerful Earhquake Rocks Australia, Causes Damages in Melbourne
- » Air Pollution Kills 14,000 Bulgarians Every Year
- » Bitcoin Mining Generates Waste comparable to e-waste produced by The Netherlands
- » Weather Today: Variable Clouds With Chance of Rain in the Evening
- » Volcano Erupts on Spain's Canary Island, Population Evacuated