Bulgaria’s President Starts 2-Day Visit to Ukraine on Tuesday
Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev will arrive in Kiev on July 7 for a two-day official visit at the invitation of his Ukrainian counterpart Petro Poroshenko.
The talks between the two heads of state will focus on the current state of political dialogue, trade and economic partnership, bilateral relations in the spheres of energy, tourism, and education, and Ukraine’s EU prospects.
The Bulgarian national minority will also be discussed during the talks, according to the press office of Bulgaria’s President.
The agenda of Plevneliev’s visit includes meetings with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, and Parliament Speaker Volodymyr Groisman.
During Plevneliev’s stay in Ukraine, a new protocol on cooperation between the education ministries of the two countries until 2019 will be signed, paving the way for the exchange of students, post-graduate students, and lecturers in Ukrainian and Bulgarian.
The protocol also envisages support for the educational activities of the Bulgarian diaspora in Ukraine.
While in Kiev, Plevneliev will also meet with Ukrainian business representatives and representatives of the Bulgarian diaspora in Ukraine.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus