Salaries in Bulgarian Administration Will Not Rise in 2016
Salaries of people emplyed in administrative positions across Bulgaria will not be raised in 2016. Any increase could be made possible only trough laying off of employees.
The nominal expense for salaries across the ministries should be kept at the same level as of 2015.
This has been noted in the directive of the Bulgarian Finance Ministry distributed to all offices across the country. The maximum amount of expenses and total budgets has also been predetermined back in April.
For instance, a maximum of BGN 246 M have been allotted to the Agricultural Ministry in 2016, marking a small raise from the BGN 227 M set for 2015. The expenses of the Ministries of Education and Defense for the upcoming 2016 will be kept at the same level as those for 2015 - BGN 417 M and BGN 954 M respectively.
According to the information from the Finance Ministry, the measures have been taken up in order to ensure the fiscal discipline. Ministries and their administrative offices will get the right to request an increase in their quotas only if they have kept their previous year’s balances in order. The purpose is for municipalities and the state to limit the amount of debt to companies and businesses. Overall, the total expense in the administrative sector will shrink by close to BGN 50 M to reach BGN 4,9 B.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend