14 Projects under Bulgaria’s Operational Program Environment 2007-2013 Considered 'At-Risk'
Environment Minister Ivelina Vasileva has warned that the completion of some components of a number of projects under operational program Environment 2007-2013 could be delayed past the deadline.
In a Thursday interview for the Bulgarian National Radio Vasileva said that there were a total of 14 at-risk projects, including 11 projects in the water supply and sewerage sector and 3 projects for the construction of landfills.
Vasileva declared that the authorities would try to transfer the activities that were not completed by the deadline for the 2007-2013 programming period to operational program Environment 2014-2020.
She specified that 70% of the resources granted under the new edition of the program were available for investments in the water supply and sewerage sector, adding that the total budget stood at BGN 508 M.
Bulgaria’s Environment Minister emphasized that the investments would be kickstarted quickly and that there would be a smooth transition from the 2007-2013 programming period to the next one.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Housing Prices in Bulgaria Soared by 30 Percent over Decade – Eurostat
- » Bulgaria Bottoms EU SURE Funds Absorption Ranking
- » Bulgaria’s Premier to Take Part in Vienna Working Meeting on Fair Vaccines Distribution
- » Bulgaria: SJC Prosecutors’ College to Send Extra Info about Candidates for EU Delegated Prosecutors
- » Bulgaria’s Kristalina Georgieva Wins Recognition as One of 100 Most Influential Women
- » Bulgaria Takes EU Lead as Best Country for Working Women