International Powers Discuss Minsk Ceasefire Progress in Paris
The Foreign Ministers of France, Germany, Ukraine and Russia will be meeting Tuesday in the French capital Paris to hold talks on the Ukraine crisis, Reuters reported.
The French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius stated on June 17 that the government representatives will be discussing the effective execution of the ceasefire deal that was
Sergey Lavrov and his German counterpart Frank-Walter Steinmeier commented on the need for immediate ceasefire in Ukraine and putting a stop to the destruction happening across local towns and civil infrastructure.
The very same day, envoys of Ukraine,
signed in Minsk on February 12 of the current year.
Meanwhile, Russian Foreign Minister S Russia, the separatist movements in Luhansk and Donetsk, as well as of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) held one of their regular meetings in Minsk. Following the meeting, a representative of the pro-Russian separatists in Donbas, Denis Pushilin stated his disappointment because of the lack of real peace and said that there are still deeply-uprooted differences between the Ukraine government and the separatists.
Another one of those meetings is also scheduled today.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine Has a New Prime Minister
- » Zelensky's Party is the Big Winner of the Ukrainian Elections
- » Opinion: Only Patriarch Filaret will Protect Ukrainian Faithful in Diaspora
- » Ukraine Bans Entry to Russian Adult Men: Border Service Chief
- » Ukraine Attempts Anti-Putin Protest at G20
- » Bessarabian Bulgarian Among the Ukrainian Sailors Captured by Russia