Bulgarian Minister, Russian Deputy PM Discuss Measures to Boost Cooperation in Construction
Bulgaria’s Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova discussed opportunities for cooperation with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich during the 19 St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.
Pavlova proposed the establishment of a subgroup in charge of construction and infrastructure projects within the Bulgarian-Russian Intergovernmental Commission.
She suggested that the establishment of a subgroup would increase the opportunities of Bulgarian and Russian companies participating in tenders in the sphere of construction in the two countries.
Pavlova, as cited by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency, made clear that the measure would also boost the implementation of joint public-private partnership projects.
As regards agriculture, Russia’s Deputy Prime Minister proposed the creation of joint ventures specializing in the import of fresh food from Bulgaria.
Meanwhile, a total of 205 agreements worth around USD 5.43 B were signed during the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum held on June 18-20, 2015, according to reports of the TASS news agency.
The event attracted some 10 000 participants from 120 countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Event: II International Municipal BRICS Forum (IMBRICS Forum)
- » Feature-Rich Bitcoin Mining Software Programs
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » France: Eiffel Tower Evacuated 'Over Bomb Threat'
- » WHO: Tobacco Responsible for 20% of Deaths from Coronary Heart Disease
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October