Turkish Driver Dies after Colliding with Iranian Truck
A 74-year-old Turkish citizen has died after a frontal collision with an Iranian TIR truck in Southern Bulgaria, local authorities have said.
The Turkish man was reportedly driving in the opposite direction of the road between Sadovo and Cheshnegirovo, in the region of Plovdiv, when the crash occurred, according to BGNES newswire.
It is unclear if the Iranian driver, aged 32, is seriously injured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Kidnapping: Three Perpetrators Apprehended in Swift Police Action
- » Car Crashed into a Shop in Sofia - People Injured
- » Increased Police Presence on the Roads during the Student Holiday
- » Cyclist Killed in Stara Zagora Accident: Driver Tested Positive for Drugs
- » Weak Earthquake Felt in Burgas with Epicenter in Turkey
- » Bulgaria: Locomotive Caught Fire at Tulovo Station